Wednesday, March 27, 2013

did you know

there are back-to-back holidays next week?

KT informed me of this.


Not to leave you in suspense, but those two holidays are of course... Easter and April Fool's Day.


As you might guess April Fool's Day ranks pretty high up there, garnering the coveted "holiday" status in our household.


Ever since KT was four, I've been playing little pranks on April 1 to her delight.

See what I've done in the past... 2010; 2011; 2012


The bad thing:  I'm running out of ideas that are 1) easy to do; and 2) fun-spirited.


I have a handful on my "list" for this year.

If you're looking for ideas, check here, here, here and here for starters.  I've found Pinterest has been a great resource too.

Here's to making little ones smile on Monday!



2 comments:

Sandy a la Mode said...

i can't wait to hear about what you do for april fool's this year!! :)

xo,
Sandy
Sandy a la Mode

Jenn Kirk said...

I can't wait to get the kids GOOD! Thanks for the links, that's like, half the battle.